Salary: Circa £50K Base + Benefits
Our client is a leading shower and bathroom products manufacturing business. The company is well known for its market leading healthcare and mid to upper end mainstream domestic marketplace products. The company's annual turnover is approximately £16 million and there are in the region of 100 members of staff. Customers span across the healthcare, retail and merchant sectors.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director there is the strategic requirement to recruit an Operations Director, to be based in the company's west country office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Sales Director to enhance the company's performance and generate additional revenue
- Overseeing and leading on all marketing and communications activity
- Developing better internal communication lines to improve the company culture
- Identifying product and market gaps to create growth opportunities
- Maintaining and where possible, enhancing supplier integration
- Significant interaction with customers - ensuring customer service levels are maintained and improved
- Being involved with the selection and installation of a new IT system
Candidate Experience & Background:
It is assumed suitable candidates will be -
- Graduates with significant career experience
- Marketeers by profession with proven senior managerial credentials
- Ideally from the bathroom and shower products manufacturing industry
Candidates are likely to have -
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to influence people of varying levels of seniority
- Gravitas, confidence and a strong presence
- High levels of professionalism, integrity and ethics
Success in delivering growth and improved performance may lead to Managing Director level opportunities within the group over the next few years.
Please email a CV and cover letter to the address below if you perceive your experience and background to be an appropriate fit for this key role.
Job Ref No: Operations Director
This job has now been successfully concluded.