Head of Sourcing RTW (interim)
Salary: circa £80k
Our client is one of the leading british luxury fashion brands with ranges in clothing, shoes and accessories. Head quartered in UK and with manaufacturing facilities in the UK they truly are a British classic. There is an opportunity for an experienced ready to wear Sourcing professional to head up their sourcing operations in London.
This will be a temporary 12 month contract initially with a view to a permanent positon depending on performance.
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience of leading a RTW sourcing team in luxury goods/designer brand of a small to medium sized company
- Hands on experience of sourcing new factories and factories across europe.
- Ability to manage and motivate a small team effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the RTW sourcing team which includes a production purchasing assistant, fabric & trim buyer and 2 technologists.
- Working closely with the Head of Design for Ready to Wear and Head of Product Management.
- Planning timetable dates for forecasting and booking fabric and trims with commercial team; ensure fabric and trims are booked on time to achieve delivery dates
- Planning production calendar with factories to achieve target delivery dates and resolving production issues when required.
- Ensuring delivery of goods into the UK warehouse on time to meet each seasonal launch.
- Responsible for obtaining and negotiating all product costings to meet contribution targets (a mix of cmt and fully factored)
- Dealing with current suppliers from UK, Europe, India and China.
- Sourcing new suppliers to meet design/quality standards as required.
- Ensuring the quality of product meets standards.
Please send a covering letter and CV by clicking 'Apply'.
Job Ref No: JKH/HOS
This job has now been successfully concluded.