Salary: £80,000 + bonus + benefits
Summary:Sales Director role for a highly successful outsourced call centre, fulfilment and mailing company.Full description:
BSS is one of the UK\'s leading providers of outsourced multi-channel contact centre, fulfilment and mailing services. As an award-winning not-for-profit organisation, BSS has delivered efficient, quality services for the commercial, public sector and not for profit sectors for over 35 years.
The Role & Responsibilities
There exists a really exciting strategic requirement to recruit an experienced Sales Director for the organisation to help lead and drive growth going forwards.
The key aim of the role is to lead, direct and deliver all new business activities in the BSS Group from new and existing clients. The Sales Director will report to the Chief Executive and work as part of the Senior Management Team, to pursue BSS’s objectives and priorities.
Core duties include the following:
- Acquire new clients, plus identify and secure new business development opportunities to effectively grow business in line with agreed Group strategic direction
- Formulate an effective sales strategy for the Group and lead/direct on the implementation of the strategy
- Work with the Board of Trustees, Chief Executive and Senior Management Team to continuously develop and monitor BSS strategic planning
- Be accountable and responsible for developing and executing appropriate sales approaches which deliver growth in accordance with the strategic plans
- Develop and ensure new business procedures are maintained by sharing best practice and continual improvement, to develop the company\'s commercial position
- Motivate and manage the sales team to deliver targets and to monitor their contributions to the sales performance
- Work with the Operations Director and others to enable the organisation to develop its offer to the market
- Be responsible for the development of the account management function, delivering new business from existing clients
- Lead on the development of an effective marketing strategy to support sales growth
Key Objective & Subjective Requirements
Suitable candidates will possess and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally, an experienced Sales Director with a demonstrable track record of complex solution selling within a contact centre environment in both the public sector and commercial environments – proven success of selling in commercial markets is very advantageous
- However, candidates may also come with proven sales credentials in other outsourced service provider markets
- A strategic thinker, able to make decisions on complex matters particularly those balancing charitable objectives with commercial business thinking
- Strong abilities in leading/driving sales teams and developing successful client relationships
- A proven networker with an appetite to build relationships at senior levels across a range of sectors
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, able to work with people at all levels throughout a diverse mix of organisations and businesses
In the first instance please contact George Woodward from Novo Executive Search via email with your CV.
This job has now been successfully concluded.