Head of Human Resources
Salary: Circa £65K + Benefits
Our client is one of the world's largest scientific and medical publishers with turnover in the region of 1 billion Euros and EBITDA in excess of 300 million Euros. Reporting into a Global HR Director there is the requirement to recruit a Head of HR, to work with the company's fast growth UK businesses.
The Job Purpose
"Work closely with an HR Director in developing, providing and maintaining HR processes that will support the company’s UK business goals..."
Core Role & Responsibilities
- Key involvement with driving forwards major Change Management, Employee Survey and Training/Development Programmes
Other Responsibilities include involvement with the following areas:
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention Processes
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
Education & Competencies
- CIPD qualified
- Notable senior level HR management track records ideally, gained in businesses that are fast moving and high growth - for example, experience with service companies such as media groups or retail businesses may be a strong fit
- Proven background in directing and leading change management programmes in growth companies
- Experience in the leadership of Training & Development plus Employee Survey projects would be hugely advantageous
- Experience of working with different businesses and cultures, under one company "umbrella" is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Structured and organised in working approaches
Please email over to us your CV and cover letter in the first instance.
Suitable candidates for this role are likely to have the following qualifications and experience:
Job Ref No: Head of HR
This job has now been successfully concluded.