International Sales Manager
Salary: £65k + 15% bonus + car
Our client is a leading international producer and supplier of premium giftware and fragrance products in the growing giftware industry. With sales in Europe reaching in excess of £40m last year there is a pressing requirement for an experienced International Sales Manager.
This is a great opportunity for an outgoing, pro-active, and self-directed individual with proven experience developing, implementing and executing Sales and Marketing plans.
This position will be held accountable to deliver on the following essential duties:
- Develop and implement a marketing and sales strategy for the European region
- Conduct regular client meetings to develop new prospective accounts and manage existing relationships
- Recruit, manage, train and motivate an international sales team
- Suggest ideas for imroving the company brand through PR activities and intellectual property management. Essential candidate attributes:
- Must have 5-7 years experience of sales management in the fragrance or giftware market
- Fluency in Italian or French or both is essential
- Demonstrbale track record of building and deliviering succesful sales strategies
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you have the drive and determination to take on this key role in a growing and dynamic business then please send a CV and covering letter outlining your interest and relevance by clicking 'Apply'.
Job Ref No: JKHCA
This job has now been successfully concluded.