Global Business Development Manager - International Security Solutions
Salary: Competitive executive salary and package
Our client is seeking a fast tracked, successful, technically focused Global Business Development Manager to join the Transport and Infrastructure arm of their business.
The organisation has been designing and delivering end-to-end surveillance and security solutions to clients on a global platform for the past 30 years. As a specialist in their field, their solutions are used in the world’s most challenging environments and in locations where security and surveillance are a priority to customers operations.
Across the globe, their advanced systems secure assets, processes and people in the most complex and demanding environments imaginable. Their expertise and experience is focused on complex projects that require tailored solutions with high reliability and flexibility, across a number of markets.
Our client has a requirement to appoint a Business Development professional to lead the development of their range of solutions within the Transport and Infrastructure sector across a variety of international regions. The appointed individual will be driven and determined to search for new business opportunities and form a clear and strong knowledge of regions including potential customers, integrators and competitors.
- Identify and target end-users and consultants for large infrastructure projects that align to the company’s products and offerings
- To engage with customers at the appropriate level in order to understand key business drivers and objectives
- To engage and collaborate across the business to deliver winning, profitable proposals that leverage the company’s strengths and technology and add value to their proposition for large infrastructure projects
- To provide an insight into market dynamics; specifically competitors, stakeholders, current and market/product trends
- To apply strategic thinking to generate new business opportunities with both new and existing customers
- To continually build and refine a proposition that positions the company’s strengths, builds on their success and provides opportunity for repeat business from valued customers
- To achieve annual revenue targets and key performance objectives
Most importantly, candidates will be on the upward trajectory of their career with drive, determination and a track record of success
The ability to grow an international business is important as well as a strong commercial awareness.
Ideal candidates are required to have demonstrable business development experience of at least one the following:
- Selling to the transport and infrastructure vertical market sectors
- Selling security solutions
- Selling on an international platform
- Entrepreneurial flair and drive combined with a structured and analytical approach
- Someone able to challenge, improve and develop existing practices
- Strong commercial management skills, detail orientated and able to manage the day to day
- Proven strategic skills to assess priorities, developing and implementing effective long-term plans Numerate, with strong financial and commercial awareness - strong on the detail
- Able to develop business relationships in the customer base at the highest level and can manage growth
- A team player and developer, providing constructive interpersonal relationships within the business Passionate and proactive.
- High degree of integrity An enthusiastic outlook, charismatic and with a good sense of humour
This job has now been successfully concluded.