Salary: £20,000 to £40,000
Working with experienced executive recruitment and executive search consultants you will assist in the delivery of senior retained assignments by researching markets, identifying candidates, selling opportunities and helping Consultants to fill senior positions.
Bright and ambitious, candidates will be dynamic, confident and motivated to succeed. We will provide full training and support. Hard work, intelligence and application will be rewarded with a genuine career opportunity and a generous remuneration package.
- To take ownership and responsibility for the research element of the recruitment contract with our clients.
- Plan and prioritise personal activities and volume of contacts required to deliver the agreed level of qualified candidate interviews in accordance with the targets.
- Maintain and develop detailed candidate records which can be presented to the client in a legible and intelligent format.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain reporting systems for standards relating to activity and productivity through the Novo database ‘Libero’ system.
- Attend and present at internal meetings with other company representatives as necessary to perform duties and aid continuous improvement and sharing of best practise.
Job Ref No: NOVO DP 09/17