Head of Customer Services Operations (Engineering Services)
Salary: Attractive Base Salary + Bonus + Package Benefits (Flex)
Our client is a fast growth bespoke capital equipment supplier for a number of well-known businesses and brands throughout the UK. The company’s Services Engineering & Customer Service Divisions provide high quality responses for clients nationwide.
The Requirement & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Board there is a key requirement to a recruit a Head of Customer Services Operations to head up the company’s Services Engineering & Customer Services functions. The focus will be for this person to improve levels of Customer Service and Service Delivery within the business.
Core responsibilities will entail:
- Overseeing teams within Customer Services and Field Service Engineering, continually improving team efficiencies and effectiveness
- Developing and delivering a strategic plan for the development of the company’s overall levels of services
- Leading, coaching, developing, appraising and performance management
- Professional at all times leading by example with attention to detail
Suitable candidates will have:
- A proven track record of leading national technical services and customer services teams, ideally within a technical engineering services marketplace.
- Plenty of experience in establishing good practice within Services Departments in order to achieve certification within a compliance framework
- A real appreciation for the commercial aspects of sales as well as the technical, understanding client relations, strategic planning and sales, as well as performance management and quality assurance.
If this opportunity is of interest and suitable please email your CV to us. We will respond to suitable candidates quickly.
Job Ref No: GWServ 11/19