Product Manager EMEA
Salary: Basic salary up to £50,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has a risen for a Product Manager within an established and progressive company.
The Product Manager is a key role, they are responsible for the development and execution of the product line strategy and product roadmap working under the direction of the Director of Product Management & Design EMEA.
Our client is seeking an individual who has demonstrable experience within a similar role where they have delivered on strategic objectives and have made a positive contribution to net sales and EBITDA. They will be adept at identifying gaps within their portfolio and will be confident in exploring opportunities to expand the product base.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prepares and presents fact-based business case proposals for new products, product optimisation initiatives or product rationalisation projects
- Work across EMEA to seek feedback from sales on customer & country needs
- Manages a range of products within a defined product portfolio to achieve company targets for growth of sales, market share and profit
- Partners with Digital Marketing Manager & Marketing Communications Manager in development of marketing materials to drive sales in all channels of distribution. Identifies product features and benefits that deliver superior customer value, technological advantage, design differentiation or performance differentiation.
- Recommends and manages annual marketing budget for product area with support of coordinator
- Ensures products are launched effectively and accurately into the business including all product pricing and information
- Develops 3-year product innovation pipeline
- Analyses and synthesizes market-based facts and data (including customer, end user and competitive) to develop product and portfolio strategy
- Develops and updates a database of competitive intelligence including product information, pricing, marketing materials and selling tools
- Conducts market research among customers, end users, sales representatives and distributors
10-20% - Occasional travel in Europe
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Exceptional Product/Brand Management professional who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Experience in commercial playground/recreation industry and/or marketing to local authority customers and distributors is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent extensive, proven experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in product management.
This job has now been successfully concluded.