Head of IT Operations ('Data Marketing Industry')
Salary: Circa £100,000 Salary + Benefits (Flexibility depending on experience)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading organisations in the field of data marketing and digital solutions. The business works with clients across a variety of industry sectors, to create successful relationships through the use of data analytics, digital marketing and technology solutions.
The Head of IT Operations is heavily involved with the provision of data, helping client organisations create connected customer experiences. The company provides a wide variety of solutions including strategy consulting, data driven marketing platforms, data science, customer insight, consumer data and campaigning services.
The company’s data technology business has grown significantly and is a key area of focus for future growth. The organisation has a key strategic goal to ensure their business operations and processes can grow effectively. The company wants to provide its staff with excellent opportunities to develop their skills and experience, as they continue to invest in new technology platforms that will be rolled out in the coming months.
The Head of IT Operations is an excellent opportunity to be part of the leadership team. Core responsibilities will include:
- Team Leadership
- Ensure the business exceeds SLAs for clients
- Ensure the company has effective processes & procedures in place
- Interface with clients to scope technology solutions
- Make sure the business is using the correct tools to deliver the solutions
- Ensure effective on time and to budget delivery, delivering high quality and meeting project scopes
- Extensive experience of successfully leading IT/Technology Delivery Teams within data marketing companies
- Must have strong understanding of the main data marketing technology platforms
- Candidates must understand how the key data marketing technology can be used to deliver capability in client organisations
- Candidates will have experience of: Enterprise Databases (e.g. Oracle, UBD etc.), an ETL tool (e.g. Informatica, DataStage etc.), data analysis & design to build efficient high-performance solutions and UNIX shell scripting
- Ideally candidates will have skills that include experience of software application design, working with large data files and development in Python
- Candidates must be customer focused and commercially smart
- Individuals will be able to cost projects and ensure profitable delivery – they should also be able to negotiate terms, so the company’s interests are protected
This represents the chance for someone to:
- Join a leading data & digital marketing company
- Be part of a team of experts, within the data and technology solutions field, helping to devise and create fantastic marketing solutions for some of the world's largest organisations
- Be part of a business that is committed to building long term relationships with its clients
- Have high levels of autonomy, with the chance to shape the direction of technology and the company’s growth
If this role is suitable and of interest, please email us your CV.
Job Ref No: GWData 09/19