Business Development Manager
Salary: Exceptional package to attract the best
Our client is a young, fast paced, growing Fintech company proving market leading Financial modelling solutions to the UK's largest financial services companies as well as innovative start-ups.
Due to their continued growth and success they now have an opportunity for an experienced and successful Business Development Manager to join the team.
To succeed you will need to be a proven BDM from the Fintech, Asset Management, Wealth Management or Retail Banking sector.
- Meet/Exceed new business revenue targets from an existing client base and greenfield prospects
- Develop a detailed knowledge of potential customer's ways of working and existing facilities in order to understand how our clients proposition can add value to their business
- Interact with Account Managers and Client Delivery teams to ensure smooth implementations and hand-over
- Report to sales management on Pipeline, forecasting and activity
- Maintain contact management records to assist with Pipeline management, client communications and marketing campaigns
- Be an ambassador for the business; attending and speaking at relevant events, hosting workshops and generally leveraging opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of the Asset Management, Wealth Management or Retail Banking with an ability to provide relevant insight
- Goal focused: Creative thinker on how to achieve targets
- Personable, quietly effective and patient. Ability to build solid relationships through deep understanding of the client
- Optimistic and upbeat with good energy
- Ability to read between the lines to understand situations effectively whilst being empathetic
- Persistent. Build subtle awareness of availability when opportunities arise
- Focused problem solving
Our client offers a great financial package and enviable list of company benefits.
This job has now been successfully concluded.