Head of Marketing (B2C)
Salary: Competitive salary and package
Our client is an industry leading, well-respected organisation specialising in providing travel services to UK travellers. Working with some of the most reputable brands in the industry to ensure customers receive access to the best travel services available.
The business is very proud to have been recognised over consecutive years as winners at the British Travel Awards, the ultimate honour they could receive. This accolade is even more important because it is decided not by industry figures, but by the customer. A true reflection of their recognised place within the UK travel market.
The Head of Marketing will be a key part of the senior management team with executive and strategic responsibilities. The role will lead marketing and product teams, responsible for all marketing activities within the business. The role will report directly to the Managing Director.
The Head of Marketing will bring strong and dynamic leadership to the marketing team. He/she will continue to develop and successfully implement a comprehensive and strategic marketing plan, leading the team to successfully deliver it, achieving and exceeding the company’s objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, high-energy digital and a real world B2C marketing communications professional with a proven track record of success. A digital marketing expert who understands the essence of traditional marketing, an all-round high performer who is customer driven.
He/she will be a natural and inspiring leader, on the upward trajectory capable of taking the marketing function on its onward journey.
- Broad based B2C marketing communications experience with an exceptional understanding of the web, digital and emerging trends.
- Able to run multiple successful campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Strong commercial and analytical abilities
- Proven team leadership and staff development experience
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively
- Strategic thinker yet hands-on operational and tactical pragmatism
- Self-starter with natural drive to succeed
- Exceptional communicator
- At least degree level education
This job has now been successfully concluded.