Manager - Spare Parts Division
Our client is a subsidiary of a large international privately owned organisation, specialising in product/material processing, providing everything from stand-alone equipment to comprehensive turn-key material processing systems.
The business is a highly successful organisation with strong history of quality, clear vision and an established reputation for excellence. The UK subsidiary offers a comprehensive package from sales consultations, installation, service and spare parts. The company is placed in a strong position with profitable long term clients and a great deal of opportunity to take advantage of.
Our client is now looking to recruit a new manager, who will be responsible for managing and developing the spare parts division.
The Role Spare Parts Manager
The incoming Spare Parts Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within the distribution warehouse, including liaising and building relationships with key clients. They will be tasked with growing the business while maintaining and improving efficiency and increasing profitability.
It is essential that the candidate can demonstrate a clear and demonstrable track record of success in a similar environment.
Job Purpose: To manage and develop the spare parts division of the business, by enhancing processes to increase efficiency while building stronger client relationships in order to increase revenue.
- Close communication with customers, to receive and answer enquiries with speed and efficiency
- Webshop Administration
- Adest Administration
- Stock Control and Purchase Orders for all customers
- Stock Control for consumables
- Spare Parts offers
- Health and Safety (Workshop and Spare Parts Dept)
- 24/7 customer service support
- International Transportation and Customs documentation
- Document Warranty, repair and exchange orders for audit trail
- Maintain weekly/monthly sales figures
- Budget monitor and control
- Data accumulation records (first pick)
- Building security/call outs/alarm etc.
- Price checking (transport/packaging/third party suppliers
- Create a common goal in conjunction with COS department to achieve the highest level of customer service
- Managing the internal links between all areas of the UK Spare Parts Department
- Supporting Senior members of the UK Management Team in relation to the technical and commercial assessment of new business
- To make a pro-active contribution towards the implementation and development of key projects, both internal and customer projects
- The role will involve travel and customer visits
- Responsible for warehouse operations
- Establish Best Practice procedures for customer service
- Continually review, and seek to improve customer satisfaction
- React promptly to all customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner. Seek a remedy to any issue with 2 working days.
- Actively promote and sell consumables to new and existing customers (strap/wire/under wrap/stretch film etc.)
- Maintain customer consumable accounts, ordering replenishment material, overseeing deliveries and invoicing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in providing professional support and service to customers
- Experience of complaint management
- Experience of Warehouse Management
- Relevant Degree Qualification
This appointment will enjoy significant levels of autonomy and responsibility. The successful appointee will lead the warehouse operation, responsible for its commercial and operational success going forwards.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding management role within a genuinely exciting and respected business.
This job has now been successfully concluded.