Project Director ('Hyper Scale Data Centres')
Salary: £150,000 Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a global leader in the design, engineering and construction of high tech facilities and major complex projects. The business has extensive in-house technical resources combining process, mechanical and electrical engineering, technology integration, lean construction, commissioning and project management expertise. With over 5,500 technical professionals operating in over 20+ countries worldwide, the company has the expertise to deliver the most complex projects to the most exacting performance standards.
The company provides consulting, planning, design, engineering, pre-construction, project management, maintenance and installation services to major clients throughout the world in relation to the build of hyper scale state of the art data centres. In our digital world with the increasing amounts of data the company’s clients require high-security and 100% reliable data centre solutions. Combining the company’s experience in energy saving and lean engineering the business is able to deliver smart data centre solutions which fulfil even the highest customer standards regarding Security, Safety and Energy Consumption. Using its fast track-approach the company is able to provide the datacentre just-in-time ready for clients’ server installation. Modularised solutions ensure the required quality all around the globe.
This leading EPC company is looking to recruit a Project Director to oversee a major data centre development in Denmark. The role will entail the Project Director being based on site for a considerable amount of time each month.
To be suitable for this fantastic career opportunity candidates must possess the following:
- Data Centre Project Manager / Director experience
- Strong Mechanical + Electrical backgrounds (‘power + control’) – mechanical and electrical technical issues will be at the core of the project
- Candidates’ backgrounds could be a mix of major size data centres, pharmaceuticals and semi-conductor projects – i.e. highly technical projects but data projects must be within one’s portfolio
- Proven track records of internal and external reporting on major projects – experienced in walking with the designer through a project, managing a client Project Manager and a wide variety of sub-contractors
- Plenty of energy, drive and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – clear, concise, organised and approachable
If this opportunity is of interest, please email your CV to us. We will get back to suitable candidates very promptly.
This job has now been successfully concluded.