Salary: £doe + excellent benefits
Our client, a dynamic Travel Company based in Greater Manchester, is seeking an experienced Travel Industry Aviation Manager, to work closely with the head of aviation and commercial team and be responsible for the day to day account management of the airline portfolio.
They are looking for a commercially minded manager with excellent negotiating and strong influencing skills.
- Manage the portfolio of key airline accounts whilst building strong business relationships
- Negotiate and contract preferential commercial deals and rates
- Analyse sales performance of airline partners and ensure the business is up to date with sales performance, issues and opportunities
- Ensure airline tactical offers are promoted in an effective and timely manner
- Oversee the distribution of all airfares through the GDS and in house systems
- Oversee the aviation development and distribution strategy working closely with IT to ensure the company is consistently competitive and looking to the future
You will have previous experience within a similar role, strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness, excellent account management and relationship skills, as well as knowledge of airline contracts including CAT25 & CAT35.
You need to have GDS experience to an advanced level (preferably Galileo), excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
A competitive starting salary is available dependent on experience. In addition there will be a bonus and extensive benefits package, as well as solid opportunities for career development.
This job has now been successfully concluded.