Salary: Executive package
Our client designs, develops and markets medical devices used in euroscience. The business is a well-established market leader and poised for significant international growth.
The business has gained an international reputation and has longstanding contacts with key opinion leaders within the clinical and academic sectors.
- Development of marketing strategies to support business growth of the entire product range to achieve revenue and profit objectives
- Maintain and develop selective product and market monitoring systems
- Management and development of external communication activities
- Management of selective service suppliers and agencies (PR, advertising and market research agencies)
- Maintenance and control of marketing budget in line with finance system and processes
- Leadership and management of marketing team: senior product managers
- Compliance with industry codes of practices, processes and procedures
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders: relevant corporate colleagues, Board and senior leadership team, key industry opinion leaders and UK trade associations
- Pricing control of target customer offerings in line with marketing objective
Skills and Experience
- Solid medical device, healthcare or pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Strong and proven ‘commercially minded’ and ‘practical’ approach
- Demonstrable success of line management of marketing staff
- Proven operator at a senior level within a healthcare company
- Well-developed insight, understanding and knowledge of the industry and changes in it
- Experience of working in clinical therapy areas with associated clinical and market insights
- Highly credible with good communications, presentation and interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with the team, customers, industry and internal personnel, with the ability to build strong personal and credible relationships to drive sales
- Evidence of good organisational skills and planning
- Demonstrable evidence of coaching and developing teams and individuals
- Excellent business acumen and commercial judgment
- Demonstrable analytical aptitude
- A strong team player
Our client is a market leading, successful and well respected business with strong growth plans. This is a particularly exciting time for the business as it continues to build on its success and further develop its UK and International sales channels.
This appointment will enjoy significant levels of autonomy whilst being a key influencing factor to the company’s success, playing a major part in the strategic development of the business.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role within an exciting and respected business and with a genuine opportunity for career progression.
Job Ref No: MrkgDir DP 06/18
This job has now been successfully concluded.