Interim COO (Approx. 3-6 months)
Salary: Flexible to attract the best individual
Critical role to ensure the long-term success of a progressive, established care provider.
Our client is undergoing important change right across the organisation from how it is structured, their operational effectiveness and attention to quality of service delivery. All this with the aim of creating significant impact on raising their profile and their continued financial viability.
The organisation has a legacy built on supporting and caring for patients and families through a range of commissioned services both as in-patients and in the community. As a nursing led service, these are delivered by a variety of care staff alongside a large, loyal and hardworking volunteer base.
The current Chief Executive is embarking on a period of focussed work engaging with external stakeholders and creating greater clarity on the organisation’s services, qualities and values. An individual is therefore required to take full responsibility for the organisation through this period of change.
The role will encompass:
- Leading the senior management team remove current
- Responsibility for ongoing delivery of services
- Implementing operational improvement programmes
- Embedding rigorous performance management system
The ideal individual will have:
- A strong track record in senior management positions leading leaders.
- Experience taking organisations and people through significant change
- Managed customer focussed service organisations where quality of service is critical and customers’ needs are diverse (Care sector experience is not essential)
- Demonstrable track record in performance improvement
This opportunity will support the organisation and leadership promoting a commercially astute culture as they drive towards their vision of being an entirely dignified and outstanding organisation.
This role is ideal for you as a conscientious and values driven individual who is prepared to roll up your sleeves and actively engage in achievement of the vision. The organisation has deep roots with an important phase of change underway. They are in a strong position to progress and take advantage of unrealised opportunities enabling them to develop to the next phase of growth and reputation.
This job has now been successfully concluded.