Infrastructure & Utilities Sales Manager / Director
Our client helps businesses better manage their land-based assets by making use of the increasingly sophisticated but complex array of Earth Observation (EO) imagery and data available. They do this through their unique landscape intelligence platform aggregating large amounts of diverse data from satellites, airborne and ground instruments, applying relevant modelling and using mapping, measuring and monitoring techniques with best-in-class technology to provide critical decision support for their customers. The business is enjoying an extended period of growth and success and is one of the international market leaders in their field.
The business is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to help them meet their ambitious growth plans over the next few years. Reporting directly to the CEO, the incoming Sales Manager will be responsible for global sales of the company’s’ range of data analytics products into Utilities, Road, Rail & Pipeline Network Owners / Operators, and main contractors operating across these business verticals.
This role will enjoy high levels of autonomy and technical sales support, working in the UK and internationally. Dependant on experience, this individual may immediately lead a sales and pre-sales team, or there is a significant opportunity to progress into a team role by meeting and exceeding sales targets.
The position requires significant experience and successful track record of selling data centric solutions into Utilities, Road, Rail & Pipeline Network Owners / Operators, and main contractors operating across these business verticals.
- Educated to degree level
- Successful track record of selling data centric solutions into relevant business verticals
- Consulting / Data Analytics background
- Experience of working internationally is essential
- Experience of successfully winning large solutions-based projects i.e £750,000+
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets circa £2m+ p/a
- Knowledge of GIS and Earth Observation technologies and their application to both the natural and built environment
- Background knowledge or relevant work experience in at least one of the company’s business verticals
- Excellent professional communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written English
Our client is a fast growth, successful and well-respected business. This is a particularly exciting time for the business as it continues to build on its success and further develop its capabilities, services and market diversification.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding role with a genuine opportunity for career progression.
This job has now been successfully concluded.