CEO – UK Domestic Energy Supplier
Salary: Competitive salary package with generous bonus potential.
An exciting opportunity to take full P&L responsibility of a UK domestic energy supplier, enjoying the autonomy, support and resources of an established international parent group.
Chief Executive Officer - The Role
The new CEO will have ultimate strategic and operational responsibility for the successful growth of the UK business and will report to the Group Board.
In addition to growing its market share within the domestic UK energy market the Company plans to expand its range of service provisions to include broadband, mobile telecoms and insurance. As CEO, you will develop and implement this planned expansion.
This is a professional opportunity that will best appeal to an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with an understanding of the commercial challenges and regulatory environment of the UK domestic energy supply market. Someone who seeks the freedom to implement their own innovative ideas to grow a business and challenge the industry norms.
- The CEO will drive operational and business strategy encompassing new product and market development. The highest levels of customer service and regulatory compliance naturally being at the heart of all operational improvements.
- Work closely with the Group to develop and implement new business ideas and strategies to help differentiate the Company in a highly competitive and regulated operating environment
- Oversee the growth of the Company’s customer base to meet its very ambitious targets
Key Requirements for the Role – Personal Experience:
- Proven business leader, currently most likely to be a Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer or Chief Technical Officer within the UK’s domestic energy supply sector or potentially with experience within a supplier of energy to businesses
- Broad professional experience across the Operations and Commercial functions of successful, growing privately owned businesses
- Demonstrable experience of having grown a business or business unit in this, or a comparable market sector
This job has now been successfully concluded.