Senior Contracts Manager - Director Designate
Salary: Circa £80,000 base salary + bonus + benefits - with flexibility
Our client is a dynamic and highly successful main contractor in the UK. The company is privately owned and works for clients throughout the country on a wide variety of interesting new build and refurbishment projects, which are typically within the £1m-£3m size range. The company provides services from the feasibility stage on projects through to construction and completion on sites, across a broad range of marketplaces.
There is a key and senior requirement to recruit a suitably experienced individual for the business as a Senior Contracts Manager/Director (dependent upon experience). This person will work closely with the owners, be very client focused, hands-on and assist with the strategic development and running of the company. The preference is for this person to be based within the Southern Midlands or Northern Home Counties areas.
Role & responsibilities:
- Being highly client focused, visible, front facing and getting involved with the feasibility and scoping of certain contracts through to being the key contact throughout
- Strategically directing projects, championing business service & processes, sustainable supply chain relationships and profitability on work
- Business development, building on relationships with customers and developing new ones – Generating and maintaining client satisfaction and repeat relationships is paramount
- Involvement with strategic planning and business plan development for the company, working alongside other members of the senior management team
- Being pro-active with identifying new processes to sustain and develop the business
To be suitable for this role candidates are likely to:
- Currently operate in senior level Contracts Managerial or Director roles for main contractors
- Have established track records of successfully working for and progressing with main contractors – ideally candidates will have experience of working for SME main contractors
- Have broad career expertise across a wide range of areas, such as: feasibility & scoping projects, overseeing construction contracts, business strategy, operations, business development, H&S and people management
- Demonstrate success of being client focused and successfully leading notable size contracts
If this role could be perceived to be suitable and of interest, please email over your CV. We will get back to candidates that have suitable experience over the next few weeks.
Job Ref No: SCMGW 07/18