Salary: Exceptional six figure package
Our client is a multi award winning, fast growth, international Group of companies. The Group successfully operates in the areas of technology, financial services and training. This is a new an exciting opportunity for a new Marketing Manager to join the business to take its success to the next level.
The Marketing Manager, with the support of a growing team of seven will be responsible for all Marketing activities in the EMEA region. He/she will report directly into the Managing Director on a day-to-day basis as well as maintain communication to the CEO.
The primary function will be a key leader in establishing marketing strategy, brand development and marketing execution.
The Marketing Manager will grow, develop and lead a world-class marketing team and will manage the entire marketing workflow from strategy through execution and measurement. He/she will ensure appropriate marketing strategies and demand-generation activities are in place to optimise growth and meet/exceed business goals.
The Marketing Manager will quickly establish her/himself as an executive to develop and continuously optimise the impact of marketing in generating leads and revenue for the business.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, high-energy B2C marketing expert who brings outstanding leadership and team-development skills, and has an entrepreneurial spirit who is comfortable with risk, highly customer-driven, able to define a long-term strategy and drive execution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive Management level marketing experience in a large, global B2C business or in the EMEA region
- Clear leadership in driving lead generation and sales campaigns that are aligned with sales goals/products and a track record of exceeding goals
- Up to date and with expertise in the latest trends and best practices in Digital and Social Media Marketing.
- Particularly, using a mixture of the below to create maximum lead generation and conversions:
- Content and strategy creation for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Ability to consistently create new content yourself or from other parties
- SEO Optimisation (Google, Bing and Yahoo), SEM, PPC, Adwords. Requires a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Splash page and landing page, development and optimisation for highest conversion rates
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Experience in building performance marketing teams from the ground up, creating and managing individuals to their KPI’s
- Experience of managing large marketing budgets. Experience of managing relationships, with SEO, digital media and SEM agencies
- In-depth experience of website analytics tools, proactively using this information to improve conversions and ROI’s
Highly analytical and able to improve strategy through A/B testing and optimisation
- Experience creating, developing and executing growth hacking techniques
- Proficient in developing, managing and analysing email marketing campaigns, lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Proven ability to initiate, establish and nurture affiliate-marketing campaigns and data base swaps
- Demonstrable experience as a hands-on leader who engages with customers, partners, trade organizations and the industry in general
- Results oriented with strong time management skills, highly organised and driven to succeed
- Have a demonstrated history of outstanding marketing achievements that are aligned with corporate goals
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexible hours (24/7 availability) to meet customer requirements
- Exhibit an ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
Our client is a multi-award winning, successful and well respected business enjoying an exciting period of transformation and growth.
This is a particularly exciting time for the business as it continues to build on its success. There are significant opportunities for our client to further develop its capabilities, services and continue to lead in its marketplace.
This appointment will enjoy significant levels of autonomy and responsibility. As part of the senior management team, the successful appointee will be expected to make a significant contribution, with the support of the senior management team, for the commercial and operational success of the business.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role within a genuinely exciting and respected business.
This job has now been successfully concluded.