Sales Manager ('Software/Hardware for Care Homes')
Salary: £45,000 base salary + car allowance + bonus
Our client is an exciting start up business based in UK that has raised a considerable amount of investment in order to commercialise its cutting edge 'remote care' orientated software and systems. This innovative technology is unique to the UK marketplace and has fantastic growth opportunities/potential.
The CEO of this business is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to help lead on the development of sales and work within the private care homes space. This person will play a key part in selling the company’s specialist technical products and services into care homes. The role will entail a mix of B2B and B2C sales and will suit someone that is hungry and looking for a new challenge - people must have proven software/systems sales backgrounds in selling into care homes and/or the retirement living space.
- Must have a software or hardware systems/products sales managerial background within medical/health related fields in selling to the care homes space
- Networked with care homes within certain geographical areas of the UK
- Proven experience of developing and negotiating successful sales
- Strong organisation, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy and in isolation at times
If this opportunity is of interest please email your CV to us in the first instance. We will get back to suitable candidates promptly.
This job has now been successfully concluded.