Head of Sales UK
Salary: £50,000 per annum
This is a new and exciting Head of Sales opportunity for an ever-growing market leader in the production and marketing of international football events for amateur teams in the UK and Europe.
- To manage and develop sales leads across a variety of different clientele within the industry
- Develop and deliver a sales strategy for the region, which supports the achievement of business aims
- Improve lead retention & reduce attrition
- Handling leads out of promotion campaigns
- Research and select potential marketing suppliers
- Review sales process to target increased efficiency within the region
- Continuous self-development to ensure knowledge and skills are relevant
- Actively support the vision and values of the company
- Working closely with operational management team and head office
To be considered for this exciting role you will need proven experience in a high-volume sales.
- Extensive sales management experience
- Familiarity with the culture of sports clubs, and local sporting organisations
- Ethical business attitude
- Proactive, flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels across the business
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to travel as required
- Driving license essential
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience or are from a fitness, sportswear and equipment background we would very much welcome your application.
This job has now been successfully concluded.