International Sales Manager
Salary: Executive package
Our client designs, develops and markets medical devices used in neuroscience. The business is a well recognised market leader and poised for significant international growth. The business has gained an international reputation and has longstanding contacts with key opinion leaders within the clinical and academic sectors.
The International Sales Manager is an exciting new appointment. The role will be responsible for the UK and International sales and marketing functions, for developing and implementing the Company’s sales and marketing strategy, identifying and prioritising new business opportunities and channels and developing existing customers. This role will play a fundamental part in developing future sales growth and providing vision, direction and leadership for the sales teams.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates will be well educated to degree level and preferably with language skills.
Experience will have been developed in coaching and mentoring a high performance international sales team in results driven, medical equipment or possibly pharmaceutical environments. Experience of leading successful sales teams with highly developed distributor channels is essential. A proven track record of adaptability in multi cultural environments is highly desirable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand market challenges and apply strategic thinking to generate new business opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Develop the sales & marketing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets in line with business objectives
- Deliver sales by developing relationships with partners including distributors and end-line customers
- Identify and report on business opportunities in target markets
- Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities.
- Achieve targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Provide direction and motivation to the UK and International sales teams.
- Forecast accurately to help ensure timely delivery
- Lead the implementation of the sales strategy to all field based sales teams, set policies, processes and metrics to provide a consistent approach across the business.
- Lead the implementation of the marketing strategy to the marketing team, ensuring this is working effectively with the sales function
The International Sales Manager will be responsible for all UK and International sales personnel. The business has a highly developed international distributor network, regionally managed by Sales Managers, who report directly to this appointment.
The business operates a direct sales team as well as distributor sales model in the UK and with FDA approval is implementing a direct sales team into the US.
This is an exciting senior management opportunity with a market leading company that is poised for significant growth. Candidates will benefit from an exciting and challenging opportunity with significant autonomy and responsibility. An excellent remuneration package is on offer for exceptional candidates.
This job has now been successfully concluded.