Salary: Competitive Salary
Nugent Care is one of the oldest and most diverse charities in the North West supporting over 6000 service users. A truly diverse organisation, Nugent Care provide support and services for children, disabled and marginalised people of all ages. They continue to fulfil a major social welfare role throughout the North West by acting as both a service provider and a major employer. The scale of their work is immense, employing 760 people and 300 volunteers and currently providing a range of services including:
• Residential Special Schools, including day places
• Children’s homes, including a secure unit
• Care Homes for adults and older people
• A very wide range of Community Services for children and adults of all ages
• Supported living services
• Adoption agency work
• Fostering Service
Having developed the organisation over a long period of time and fulfilled the most recent 3 year strategic plan, the current CEO has chosen to retire and this provides a unique opportunity for an exceptional individual to lead the charity through the next phase of development.
As an ideal candidate you will have a demonstrable track record operating in a leadership or deputy leadership position within a care or health service environment. It is important you can bring strategic vision to Nugent Care with the ability to set and deliver long term organisational strategy.
You will have:
• Leadership experience in a social, care or health sector organisation with a track record of setting and delivering organisational strategy
• The ability to develop a financial strategy and manage budgetary plans
• Vision, emotional intelligence, and intellectual capacity to develop Nugent Care to its full potential
• Excellent communication, advocacy and networking skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels including local and national political environments, and within the Catholic church
• A strong background in organisational development and change with the ability to respond effectively to challenges that may arise in a diverse charity.
• A graduate or post-graduate management qualification with a professional qualification in social care, education or health
• The ability to actively promote a Christian ethos
Please apply in writing with a CV and covering letter to Jon Hollier: email@example.com
This job has now been successfully concluded.