Senior Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 + 30% Bonus
Our client is a risk management solutions provider and they are offering a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving and driven Senior Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing, multi-national business.
This is a role for an individual who is looking for global travel, high-end sales opportunities and who feels comfortable working in a business driven by world events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business via a proactive, self-starter approach
- Diligently managing a large pipeline to successfully close leads via internal CRM system
- Creating mutual trust with the clients to secure annual renewals and upsell
- Attending face-to-face meetings globally to develop business and meet with current clients
- Representing the company at conferences and events
- Exceeding targets and working collaboratively with the team to support group goals
- Preparing complex proposals
- Liaising with leading analysts to produce the optimum results for clients
- High level of written and verbal communication, along with ability to communicate complex product inform - this is a client facing position
- First class administrative skills are a must
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong eye for detail
- At least 7 years’ experience working in sales with proven response
- Track record of delivering to targets, in a high pressure sales environment, and thrive on the opportunity to contribute to overall revenue goals
- Applicants should be highly literate, with advanced IT skills, demonstrable proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite and be familiar with CRM systems.
Job Ref No: Sm SBDM
This job has now been successfully concluded.