Area Sales Manager (Chemicals)
Salary: Competitive salary
Our client is a well respected and profitable UK based chemical distribution business. The business has a requirement to appoint an Area Sales Manager to manage the accounts and revenue in the South West region which runs from (approximately) Swindon across to Slough and beneath the M4 corridor.
The successful appointee will be responsible for managing their own diary effectively arranging both face to face meetings and generating business via the phone. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing customer accounts, ideally within the chemical distribution market or closely related sector.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience managing customer accounts within chemical sales
- Able to identify and convert new opportunities for business/‘open doors’
- Track record of effective diary management
- Track record of revenue generation and ‘hitting targets’
- Strong commercial ability
- Proven strategic skills to assess priorities, developing and implementing effective long term plans
- Able to develop business relationships in the customer base at the highest level; can manage growth
- Enlightened, progressive, results orientated
- Ability to manage accounts effectively, providing constructive interpersonal relationships
- High degree of integrity
- An enthusiastic outlook ‘Self starter’ – ability to work autonomously and ‘make things happen’
This job has now been successfully concluded.