Commercial Solicitor / Associate
Salary: Flexible remuneration package to reflect experience.
Novo Executive Search has been exclusively retained by Clifton Ingram LLP, a well established and reputable Legal 500 law firm, enjoying continued commercial success in the Thames Valley region.
The Partners have made a strategic decision to appoint a proven Commercial Solicitor / Associate to play an active role in the growth of the firm’s Corporate Services department.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial solicitor to manage a portfolio of strong regional clients and to continue the excellent work of the current team. The successful candidate can expect to be rewarded for making a strong contribution to the business with promotion opportunities quicker than may typically be assumed.
As Commercial Solicitor much of your work initially will be offering guidance to SME clients to include all aspects of Commercial Contract law including but not limited to:
- Drafting and advising on commercial contracts (terms and conditions of business, agency and distribution agreements)
- Drafting and advising on shareholder’s and partnership agreements
- EMI Share Option Schemes
- General Company law related issues.
You will be offered the freedom to develop your own portfolio of work over time to suit your own expertise and interests.
The Partners will want to see evidence of technical ability to advise on commercial situations not limited to the following matters:
- structuring complex commercial ventures
- terms and conditions of trade, agency, distribution and franchising agreements
- outsourcing, procurement, consultancy and sub-contracting agreements
- Licensing and regulatory matters, particularly those relevant to the IT sector
In addition, the Partners will want to meet with candidates able to demonstrate the following personal qualities:
- Leadership qualities and comfortable to “hit the ground running” with an existing portfolio of clients
- Ambitious, eloquent, articulate and confident with a professional yet friendly approach to managing professional relationships in the manner of a reputable regional law firm
- Commercially minded, able to identify and capitalise upon opportunities to generate new business.
In return for success, Clifton Ingram expects to offer generous rewards – both professionally and financially.
Clifton Ingram is a growing business and candidates with the technical expertise described above should contact Novo Executive Search to discuss alternative opportunities at the firm.
Job Ref No: MS-12-02
This job has now been successfully concluded.