Salary: Competitive salary + equity potential
Operations Manager (Director Designate) – FMCG, Yorkshire
Competitive salary + Equity potential
Our client is a well established and very successful FMCG business. Due to ongoing expansion the business is looking to appoint a high calibre Operations Manager to alongside the Executive Team with strong experience within logistics, distribution and warehousing. Our client is offering a lucrative opportunity of future significant equity ownership of this very profitable business in the near future.
As Operations Manager you will:
- Review all the operational and supply chain processes of the businesses, highlighting and implementing the latest techniques to improve efficiencies in all areas, including distribution and stock management
- Manage the international sea and land logistics of importing overseas manufactured goods, to its main distribution centre
- Oversee and review the inventory management system for optimal financial savings
- Execute the successful timely delivery of stock to its national retail client base
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of:
- Conducting process reviews and implementing change management of the warehouse / supply chain functions of any medium to large FMCG (or similar) business
- Applying a strong understanding of international sea and land logistics
- Implementing and overseeing modern warehouse and stock management practices
The Board will want to see evidence of the following personal qualities:
- An ambitious leader looking to forge a long-term career path, hungry for professional challenges
- Calm under pressure and of strong character - not afraid to challenge current methods and suggest improvements
- Positive attitude for professional self-improvement and that of fellow colleagues
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a market leading and well respected business in an executive partner capacity. In return for a notable contribution our client will provide a competitive financial package including future equity and a challenging and rewarding career.
Job Ref No: MS-12-01
This job has now been successfully concluded.