Service Delivery Director
My client is a global industry leader in document creation, production, management and fulfilment industries. Supplying their services and technologies into financial, communications and legal sectors they serve the most notable companies within each of these industries.
In line with impressive sustained growth they are looking to appoint a Service Delivery Director for the Transactional and Compliance division. This is a strategic, senior management position reporting directly into the BU Managing Director. The Service Delivery Director will have responsibility for the strategic direction, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the Operations and Service departments. This person will also have responsibility for the identification and implementation of all customer service support strategies and processes with a specific focus on continuous improvement to maximise value to their clients.
To fulfil this requirement we are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual who will thrive on ensuring the customer needs are met and exceeded by the effective leadership of their team. This ideal candidate will also have a track record in making a direct contribution to securing new business and pro-actively retaining existing clients.
Key areas of responsibility
- Lead and support a team of 3 direct reports, 28 indirect reports by creating a safe, collaborative and high performing work environment.
- Regularly communicate culture and values, strategy goals and targets to the team and to individuals in an inspirational and motivational fashion.
- Understand, manage and report business performance and trending on gross profit and cost of sales.
- Identify, respond and adapt to changing business needs.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
- Identify and secure new accounts and clients through business development activities.
- Continuously seek to improve organisational performance.
- Increase knowledge of key financial concepts and how they apply to functional activities.
- Develop metric reporting to support understanding of key areas and trends and comparisons.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Managerial and leadership expertise – client and business.
- Operational management in high-value service business.
- Ability to manage people and business requirements to time and budget.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Global or International business experience.
Familiarity with financial or legal sectors an advantage, but not essential.
This is an exciting and challenging senior appointment within a highly respected, industry leading global business. The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role and will enjoy significant levels of autonomy as well as client, staff, commercial, operational and financial management responsibilities.
The consultant managing this appointment is Sheldon Morgan-Dickson, Novo Executive Search & Selection. firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has now been successfully concluded.