Customer Care Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Our client is one of europes leading luxury goods manufacturers and distributors. They have idientified the need to ensure that highest levels of customer care and feedback are maintiained to ensure the longevity of their brand. As a consequence they have a requirement for a Customer Care Manager to help in the reviewing and developing of their customer care function.
Key Responsibilities of this Role will Inculde:
- Providing day to day management of the supervisors for the administration, customer contact, and areas of Customer Service.
- Ensuring that all administration and customer contact procedures are followed.
- Ensuring that all customer correspondence and phone calls are dealt with in the prescribed manner and in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring training of all members of customer contact and administration teams to the required standard.
- Ensuring quality of communication with all Swatch Group UK after sales service customers.
Key Tasks will Include:
- Developing the supervisors for the administration, customer contact, and areas of After Sales and Service.
- Supporting the supervisors for the administration, customer contact, and areas of After Sales and Service.
- Conducting key employment tasks such as recruitment, appraisal, discipline, communication and objective setting for team.
- Reviewing and maintaining the skill levels and output of each customer service advisor in conjunction with the customer contact supervisor to determine training needs.
- Liaising with Customer Service Manager, Brand Managers and Service Centre Managers to ensure delivery of customer requirements.
- Understanding the Group customer requirements and striving to implement policy and procedure to achieve these requirements.
- Liaising with retailers to ensure the brand standards are the highest and responsive to their needs.
- Monitoring administration and customer service performance and taking necessary action to make improvements as and when required.
Candidates must have experience of customer services in retail or call centre environments and have managed large challenging teams of staff.
Job Ref No: JKH/SCC
This job has now been successfully concluded.