Corporate Sales Manager (Web Security Software)
Salary: Up to £50,000 with uncapped commission + car allowance + benefits
Our client is an international provider focused on cloud-based security solutions with millions of users located in 195 countries around the world. They were the first IT security company to harness the power of cloud computing with their Collective Intelligence technology. This innovative security model can automatically analyse and classify thousands of new malware samples every day, guaranteeing corporate customers and home users the most effective protection against Internet threats with minimum impact on system performance.
Since it was founded in 1990, the business has pursued its goal of becoming the world leader in antimalware protection. It does this by reinvesting a high percentage of its income in R+D. This policy has put the company at the forefront of antimalware development, with a qualified team of experts developing the latest generation solutions.
The role of Corporate Sales Manager is a newly created position. The successful appointee will report directly to the UK Managing Director with full responsibility for the launch and ongoing management of a new product into the UK market.
This new security product is aimed at the enterprise market and businesses with 250 – 1000+ employees. This represents a new market segment and therefore large growth potential for the business and gives the successful candidate the opportunity to make their mark as a senior member of the sales team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience working within B2B sales management within software security
- Able to identify and convert new opportunities for business / ‘open doors’
- Corporate client management experience
Skills and Experience:
- Strong commercial ability
- Proven strategic skills to assess priorities, developing and implementing effective long term plans
- Numerate, with strong financial and commercial awareness; strong on the detail
- Able to develop business relationships in the customer base at the highest level; can manage growth
- Entrepreneurial flair and drive, combined with a structured and analytical approach
- Enlightened, progressive, results orientated
- A team player and developer, providing constructive interpersonal relationships
- High degree of integrity
- An enthusiastic outlook
- ‘Self starter’ – ability to work autonomously and ‘make things happen’.
Job Ref No: JW-pda