Parts & Service Sales Manager (Oil & Gas)
Salary: Up to £60k + benefits
Parts & Service Sales Manager required for world leading distributor of plant equipment and power systemsFull description:
Our client is one of the world’s largest distributors of plant equipment and power systems. A key part of their business is providing Power Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry. They now seek to strengthen this team with a Sales Manager to grow sales within Parts & Service.
- To manage the Product Support Sales resources to maximise sales opportunities
- Manage a team of Account Managers, Inside Sales Reps and Product Support Reps
- Management of sales pipeline, strategic account development and tactical planning
- Key deliverables will be increased profit and growth for parts, service, integrated services and solutions.
- This will be achieved through a focus on excellent customer service through account management and a commercially astute sales team.
- The Sales Manager will also work with the Customer Solutions Manager to develop Divisional strategic plans and tactical plans for the relevant business unit.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within the Oil & Gas industry is a must.
- A strong track of Sales and Team Management
- Knowledge and experience of working within a parts, service or maintenance environment within engineering
- The ability to create a strategic accounts plan to increase sales from existing customers within the Oil & Gas sector
- Experience of full P&L responsibility
- Graduate calibre with the drive and ambition to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading organisation. The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package and a structured career development plan. If you have the skills and experience required please apply.
Job Ref No: SM PSSM
This job has now been successfully concluded.