Business Development Manager Time & Frequency
Salary: Up to £40k + commission and benefits
Summary:The Business Development Manager is responsible for networking and building relationships within their given sector. Identifying commercial opportunities and converting them into sales.Full description:
Our client is internationally recognised as a world leader in scientific research, supporting the Defence and Security, Space, Sustainability, Environment, Energy, Healthcare, Advanced Manufacturing and Digital Economy Sectors.
They are now embarking on a period of significant growth and want to expand their business development team with a sector manager to grow the Time and Frequency business.
The Time and Frequency group is responsible for operating the national timescale and disseminating time throughout the UK. They also carry out a broad programme of research in time and frequency measurement, including the development of methods for transferring time and frequency over optical fibres.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for networking and building relationships within their given sector. Identifying commercial opportunities and converting them into sales.
- With a strong scientific background you will have experience of business development within telecoms, energy, space, broadcasting, defence or other relevant sector
- Experience of identifying commercial opportunities and converting them into sales
- Exceptional networking and relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of creating and implementing sales strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills are essential
- A physics degree or equivalent is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader in scientific research as they embark on an ambitious growth period. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package with genuine opportunity to progress.
This job has now been successfully concluded.