Senior Bid Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
Summary:Exciting Senior Bid Manager post with a well established outsourced call centre provider business.Full description:
Our client is a well established specialist in the provision of outsourced call centre services. Working across the private and public sectors they are looking to grow and strengthen their bids, sales and marketing functions. The business has an excellent reputation, strong portfolio of clients and is keen to invest in new talent going forwards.
With a new two year growth strategy in place there exists the new requirement to recruit a Senior Bids Manager. Working closely with various departments and reporting into the company’s Sales & Marketing Director this is a really key role for the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
As the Bid Manager, you will be responsible for managing bids and tender submissions for the company, ensuring that all bids are of an exceptional quality, highly commercial and ultimately successful.
You will implement better structures and a more professional process within the company. Fundamentally, you will seek to continually improve the quality of bids, how they are structured, written and increase win rates. You’ll develop, review and implement winning bid strategies that maximise the company’s strengths, minimise any weaknesses and set them apart from competitors.
Your other duties will include:
- Organising Department Heads and other key personnel to submit relevant bid information for submissions in time and of a certain level of quality
- Ensuring that the end-to-end bid process is followed for all allocated bids
- Capturing the costs related to individual bids
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the bid process
- Supporting sales campaigns and opportunity development
Experience & Character:
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A notable track record of bid management, development and delivery
- The ability to interpret financial reports and models
- The demonstrable capacity to develop and deliver simple solutions to complex challenges
- An understanding of the operational, commercial and financial aspects of technical services contracts
- Strong project management, negotiation and organisational skills with the ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation
- Excellent attention to detail is important as is the ability to continually challenge the status quo, govern procedures and drive new processes
Please email your CV to George Woodward from Novo Executive Search.
This job has now been successfully concluded.