EMEA Trade Marketing Director
Salary: Highly competitive + bonus
A Marketing Director role for an exciting international DIY/House wares products supplier Experience of working for global DIY/House wares product production and/or distribution companies within a marketing managerial capacity is a must.Full description:
Our client is a well established global supplier of branded consumer products particularly for the home and garden markets. The company’s products are renowned worldwide for their functionality and cutting-edge design. The business has an extremely strong portfolio of international brands. The business is listed and has international revenues close to 1 billion Euros.
The role and responsibilities will entail the following:
- Designing and implementing required PR and media campaigns by agreed categories
- Producing and supporting quarterly promotional campaigns for key accounts and general trade within each category
- Obtaining in conjunction with national account management, regular EPOS data to analyse range performance and produce recommendations to maximise sales performance
- Assisting in the maintenance and growth of the company’s market share of garden tools in the UK/Eire markets
- Measuring and growing market share of certain defined products within precise categories
- Working with the sales team in the delivery of budgeted gross margin targets by category
- Managing and leading a small team of Marketing Managers to ensure regular interface occurs with key national accounts to optimize category performance
- Coordinating requirements of central brand teams with UK requirements on a monthly basis thus managing group expectations and UK sales unit’s customer and category needs
The right individual will be a commercially minded Marketing Manager from either a house wares or DIY background – sector experience in either these areas is a must.
It is expected that suitable candidates will have the following type of expertise:
- Experience of working for a global DIY/House wares products business on international brand marketing exercises
- Experience of marketing into the retail sector
- EPOS reporting analytical experience
- Brand migration experience because of the challenge with this company and the positive change they have gone through in recent years
- EMEA marketing experience a real nice to have
- Channel management knowledge
- An academic track record in marketing is preferred prior to the commencement of one’s career
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a widely established global business
- The company has significant heritage and has built up an impressive portfolio of brands and regions across the world
- The UK and EMEA is going through change and growth so the opportunity provides the chance to work closely with the Managing Director on making and overseeing some major strategic initiatives
- Within such a large company, there is the opportunity to become promoted easily and so if progressing into general management could appeal there are definitely going to be opportunities provided within the business
Please email your CV over to us if you have suitable DIY and/or house wares sector experience as well as a notable track record in marketing within these environments.
Job Ref No: Marketing Director
This job has now been successfully concluded.