Head of Professional Service (B2B Software)
Salary: from: Any to: £99,999
Our client is an award winning accounting and financial software solution provider. The business requires a Head of Professional Service and Customer Support to drive growth of services and positive customer experience.Full description:
Our client is a successful operating division of one of the largest UK based listed software companies. The group, with 2,000 staff, is a leading provider of software and IT services to the public, private and not for profit sectors. Our client is an award-winning accounting and financial software solutions company that equips small to medium-sized enterprises with everything they need to run a successful business, from core accounting to distribution, sales order processing to customer relationship management. Over 20,000 users rely on our clients products to manage their finances and with a customer retention rate of over 95%.
The role of Head of Professional Services and Support exists to drive, promote and support the existing Professional Services and Support team in the delivery of superior Professional Services, Project Management, Training and Support. The growth of Services and delivering a consistent and positive customer experience is essential to ensuring corporate growth is enabled; therefore success in this area is both strategically and operationally critical.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Revenue Target Achievement
- Team Management and Development
- Sales & Marketing Liaison
- Project Methodology
- New Service Design and Development
- Support Services
- Development & QA Liaison
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience working within profitable, business to business, enterprise software solutions
- Extensive experience of services delivery and revenue generations/targets
- Demonstrable experience of strong line management
- Demonstrable experience of business planning
- Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes or activities
- Able to demonstrate an ability to respond to changing environments and ability to adapt both themselves and team to accommodate changes.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong commercial ability is essential
- Delivery of multiple project and programmes within the customer environment
- Budgetary/P&L experience of in excess of £3m per annum for services
- Experience of managing team members including identification of on-going performance management (including appraisal) and professional development
- Strong operational management skills, detail orientated and able to manage the day to day
- Proven strategic skills to assess priorities, developing and implementing effective long term plans
- Numerate, with strong financial and commercial awareness; strong on the detail
- Able to develop business relationships in the customer base at the highest level; can manage growth
- Entrepreneurial flair and drive, combined with a structured and analytical approach
- Someone who is able to challenge, improve and develop existing practices
- Enlightened, progressive, results orientated management style. \"Hands on\" operator with evidence of strong leadership and personal authority, as well as communication and people management skills
- A team player and developer, providing constructive interpersonal relationships
- High degree of integrity
- An enthusiastic outlook
This is an exciting and challenging new senior management appointment. The role will enjoy significant levels of autonomy as well as client, staff, commercial and financial management responsibilities. The successful appointee will be expected to take a lead role, supporting the Directors and other Senior Managers, for the commercial as well as strategic development of the business. This represents a unique chance for an individual to contribute significantly to the business and reap the personal development and financial rewards.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role within a genuinely exciting and highly respected business.
This job has now been successfully concluded.