Head of Hospital Sales
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Our client is a truly global business having built their reputation across a number of therapy areas and established world class development and manufacturing facilities.
In the UK they have developed a broad product portfolio and strong pipeline to ensure a regular flow of the latest products for the market.
The UK business is built on a strong legacy of manufacturing with large scale production being operated from their facility in the South of the UK. Significant investment is ensuring they are best placed to support the demands of their customers.
- Lead and manage a team towards the delivery of prescription uptake, sales and volume objectives across National Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Achievement of prescription uptake, sales and volume objectives
- Management to include all aspects of training, coaching and performance management within the framework of the company's performance management process. Monitor team, business and individual team member performance taking appropriate actions when necessary
- Working closely with the CCG marketing team, input into the development and implementation of the CCG/Primary care business plan CCG/primary care business plans include identification of business expansion opportunities within each CCG, promotional spend plan with each account base, portfolio penetration objectives, relationship management and client development plans. Devise and implement team tactics to implement business plan.
- Establish effective relationships with a broad range of contacts across the designated key and target accounts and partners as agreed with the Director, to ensure team and channel based opportunities are identified and solutions implemented
- Build and maintain effective business relationships across a range of functions including customer services, marketing, logistics, ensuring appropriate internal resource is engaged to support the CCG/primary care team and effect excellent service to key and target accounts
- Develop and implement effective in call sales strategies to enable effective account development of the business potential in target CCG accounts
- Provide effective market feedback
- ABPI qualified
- Well-developed leadership skills with a minimum of two years field sales or product management experience in the healthcare industry (brand, generics)
- Highly credible with good communications, presentation and interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with the team, customers, industry and internal personnel, with the ability to build strong personal and credible relationships to drive sales
- Evidence of good organisation and planning
- Demonstrable evidence of coaching and developing teams and individuals
- Excellent business acumen and commercial judgment
- Demonstrable analytical aptitude
- A strong team player
- Action orientated and clear evidence of commercial success
- Strong evidence of self-motivation and desire to succeed
This job has now been successfully concluded.