Key Account Manager
Salary: Circa £65,000
Our client is the leading manufacturer of packaging solutions and has more than 3000 employees worldwide. They now seek to strengthen the senior team with the appointment of a Key Account Manager, with responsibility for the major accounts within the food processing industry.
The purpose of this role is to optimise sales volumes, margins and growth opportunities through a long term professional and proactive relationship with an existing customer portfolio. The requirement:
- You have a proven track record in managing large multisite key accounts.
- Your presentation, professionalism and confidence will be of the highest standard.
- Relationship development with key individuals from top decision makers down to the shop floor will be of paramount importance.
- Experience of creating and implementing both long and short term sales strategies is a must.
- You will have excellent interpersonal communication skills. A persuasive manner is necessary for success.
- A bachelor degree in any discipline is the preferred minimum education requirement (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the food processing/packaging industry is the preference but not essential for this role.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role then please apply below.
Job Ref No: KAM SM
This job has now been successfully concluded.