Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of high end jewellery and watch brands. A new addition to their portfolio has uncovered a need for an experienced brand manager to improve sales and increase market share of their new product range.
This is a key role within a growing UK jewellery supplier and requires a candidate who understands the high end consumer products market.
Key attributes include:
- Previous experience within a luxury Brand preferably in high end watches/jewellery.
- Must have previous sales experience and the ability to manage a luxury Brand growth.
- Strong organisational skills with a proven track record of delivering sales targets of £10m plus.
- Self driven with an entrepreneur approach.
- Sales orientated.
- Must have availability for travel internationally and European.
- Self motivated with high analytical ability.
- High profile within the watch/jewellery industry.
Main role functions:
- Delivering the sales budget each year and setting budgets for UK and Ireland alongside the Brand HQ.
- The implementation of corporate and international procedures.
- Full P&L responsibility in the UK and its presentation within International guidelines.
- Implement and control a distribution strategy defined together with HQ
- Prepare and implement of marketing and communications strategy within the market.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to take on a key role within this growing luxury consumer goods organisation then please send a copy of your CV and covering letter outlining your interests and relevance.
Job Ref No: JKHTF
This job has now been successfully concluded.