Salary: Based upon experience, £130-£150,000 + bonus + benefits.
Our client is leading telecoms consultancy to many of the UK’s largest Communications Service Providers and NextGen Operators. It specialises in Consulting/Specialist Resources, Network Design, Engineering, Project Management and Managed Services.
A new CEO is required to lead the development and implementation of a corporate strategy centred around growth and customer service excellence, both in the UK and some European markets.
The new CEO will:
- Define and lead the implementation of the vision, strategy and business plan for the Company
- Lead an executive team of experts and be ultimately responsible for the operational management of the business with full profit / loss responsibility, including operational business planning, execution, monitoring and reporting
- Play a key role in business development and sales development within the customer base where it operates, creating trusted relationships at the highest level.
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
As CEO you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a senior management role, with a demonstrable track record of strong company leadership and management in a consulting, operations, network engineering or professional services setting
- A thorough understanding and experience working within the UK telecommunications sector
- A passion for customer relationship excellence
- A track record of successful business growth
- An ability to lead and develop a senior management team to achieve both personal and team goals and initiatives.
Our client has 2 sites; head office in Hampshire and another site in the Midlands.
The new CEO can expect to earn an annual salary, based upon experience, £130-£150,000 + bonus + benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven telecoms leader to make a real change to a business, developing and implementing a growth strategy for this leading customer service focussed telecoms consultancy.
This job has now been successfully concluded.