HR Director ('SME' / mid size marketing company)
Salary: £100,000 Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is an award winning, data science led, performance marketing agency and consulting business. The business helps FTSE 250 companies and other corporate clients find smart solutions to deliver profitable growth and build brand value. The company uses its unique expertise to create compelling insights from complex customer behaviour and builds these into effective digital marketing, customer engagement and portfolio management activities. The company has been going through some notable change over the last 12 months and due to continued plans for transformation the business is looking to recruit a suitably experienced HR Director, to work very closely with the CEO and senior managerial team in this exciting stage of growth and transition.
The HR Director will directly report to the CFO and has the following key responsibilities:
- Lead the people function and deliver a common set of policies and t’s & c’s across all UK businesses
- Help develop the company’s people strategy moving forward developing a forward looking culture
- Whilst the role is mostly UK-centric, it is envisaged that the HRD will also support the company’s overseas business too
- Build an appropriate HR function (the company is planning to double its size in the short term)
- In the next 12-18 months, set up a small L&D function
The company is seeking a talented, commercial HR professional with experience at Director level. They will be capable of leading a growing function, developing the company’s people strategy, and contributing to its overall business strategy.
- Significant HR experience in a range of companies – must be operating at an HR Director level
- Experience of different business cultures / sectors
- Used to contributing to strategic business discussions outside the people remit
- Comfortable as a member of an Exec team
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, a supporter of change, without evangelising
- Professional, with excellent standards and high integrity
- Able to switch readily between big picture and detail
- Engaging at all levels of the organisation – Excellent communicator
- Able to support a medium-sized business that values a smaller-business culture
This job has now been successfully concluded.