Business Development Manager Europe (Carpet Textiles)
Salary: Competitive Base + Bonus
Our client is a leading global manufacturing and distribution provider of synthetic fibers. This versatile business partners with customers to produce bespoke and tailored products that are solution dyed fibers. The company offers finished yarns in both single colours and multi end specialities across diverse markets such as carpet, industrial, medical, filtration, military, rope and cordage. The business is committed to delivering quality, service, colour and innovation.
Due to continued growth and reporting to a European Sales Leader our client is seeking to recruit a suitably experienced Business Development Manager Europe to be home based in either Holland, Germany or Belgium.
- Identify and engage with potential customers, as well as maximising business development opportunities
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with existing customers
- Meet and engage with potential customers
- Manage new product development from concept to market launch in line with the customer requirements
- Determine completion timeline and budget objectives of the client
- Manage customer sampling requirements
- Present new market trends and concept yarn combinations
- Continually keep up to date with new colour trends and manage any colour line updates
- Provide insight into market product developments and competitive positioning
- Ability to travel a lot, mainly within Europe
To be suitable for this opportunity candidates will have:
- A mix of relevant New Product Development and Business Development experience within the carpet textile industry
- Fluent in English preferably multi-lingual to include German, Belgium, Dutch & French
- Must have proven experience and a good network of contacts in the carpet textile industry
- A good technical understanding of fiber
- Must be self-driven and pro-active with the willingness to travel
- Based in Holland, Germany or Belgium
- Textile industry qualifications – excellent technical/product knowledge
If this opportunity is of interest, please email your CV to us and we will be in touch.
This job has now been successfully concluded.