Managing Director (SME HR Services)
Salary: Circa £60,000 Base + Benefits
Based in Bristol our client provides a wide range of outsourced HR services to small and medium sized businesses throughout the South West. This fast growth company has been very successful and is looking to find the right calibre of leader to help take the business forwards.
The company is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager, reporting to the CEO to run the business in Bristol and nearby areas. The purpose of the role is for this person to develop the overall strategic and operational sales, marketing and customer relationship activities. The BDM will take overall responsibility for the team reaching achievable targets.
- Leading the team and ensuring all employees buy into the vision
- Setting the overall strategic direction alongside the board
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve objectives
- Set the annual budget and on a regular basis review the financial performance
- Leading, coaching and mentoring the direct line reports to ensure they have the knowledge skills and attitude to achieve business aims
- Build a sales strategy and approach to winning new business
- Take an active part in developing new business and build profitable referral partnerships
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to generate leads
- Implementing new processes and procedures across the business
- Succession planning for senior members of the company to ensure all departments are managed continuously
- To act as a Brand ambassador at all levels communicating our services and business ethics effectively at all levels
- Ideally a proven track record of successfully managing similar sized organisations (SME's) - if not, in senor level business development focused roles that have been successful
- Proven sales experience and success
- A target driven and results focused individual
- Natural leader and motivator of people - passionate
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of the target market
- Exceptional relationship manager, with demonstrable track record of winning and retaining new business at a senior level
- Marketing knowledge and experience
- Experience and understanding of the SME marketplace
If this opportunity is of interest, please email us your CV. We will be in touch with suitable shortlisted candidates over the next fortnight.
This job has now been successfully concluded.