Marketing Director (B2C or B2B experience)
Salary: Package to £150,000
Our client is a Division of a larger Group that invest in the development of housing and healthcare infrastructure; creating new communities that protect the personal and financial well being of their homeowners.
They design and purpose-build their own private homes to ensure they are beautiful and comfortable to both live and work in, as well as delivering absolute efficiency to run and maintain.
They strive for outstanding in everything they do and build strong, innovative partnerships with healthcare experts to ensure they remain at the forefront of the latest industry advancements.
Marketing Director (with B2B or B2C experience)
As a newly created role the Marketing Director, of a Care Homes business, will be instrumental in driving and delivering the growth and business plans for the care business. The business wants to achieve full occupancy of their care homes, growing average room rate and building a waiting list of future residents.
The role will refine and define products and services, promoting the business to attract and retain top quality staff who will deliver best in class care. Based on great care environments the role will drive forward innovative care funding structures to both maximise volumes of leads and their conversion.
The Marketing Director will be a key member of the senior management team, blending strategic vision with hands-on, driven sales performance. Responsible for the two linked disciplines and working closely with the care home management teams, goals, strategies, processes and policies will be delivered to build the business into the market leader for private pay residential, nursing and dementia care.
- Define and develop care product and service proposition – use customer and market insight to position the business as the market leader for value, customer service and employee engagement. Design and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to deliver defined KPIs, driving customer sales and staff recruitment faster and higher than conventional industry standards. Develop, lead, motivate and monitor the sales team, integrating sales and marketing excellence with operational care home management teams. Plan and lead business development activity to ensure effective lead generation within third-party professional and societal channels.
- Develop a rolling annual sales and marketing budget with continuous review of the efficacy of spend and ensuring a swift response to changing requirements in lead generation.
- Define, implement and manage a CRM system to maximise lead generation and sales pipeline.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
Qualifications: A professional or management qualification/s, relevant to this role. Evidence of continuing professional development is desirable.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of the following:
- Proven Marketing leadership success, as a Director or Senior Manager, in a B2C or possibly B2B sector Experience of ‘concept marketing and selling’ and creating new needs amongst a target customer base Experience of marketing and cross-selling new products and services to a marketplace Accomplished leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strongly numerate Computer literate and experience of CRM software High levels of attention to detail
Candidates could have gained experience in the residential/retirement/care home property sector, but cross transferable sector skills are of genuine interest. These skills could have been gained in B2C or B2B sectors and by way of example could include sectors such as (but not limited to), travel/tourism, property services, hospitality, financial services, personal healthcare, retail, luxury goods and leisure.
This job has now been successfully concluded.