Salary: Exceptional package to attract the best
Our client is a young, fast paced, growing FinTech company proving market leading Financial modelling solutions to the UK's largest financial services companies as well as innovative start-ups.
Due to their continued growth and success they now have an opportunity for a successful Account Manager to join the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and grow revenue from an existing customer base. Includes seeking out new opportunities within large complex organisations for the New Business team
- Regular onsite visits to strengthen relationships and correctly identify the dynamics of the decision-making team
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction on current service and new deliveries
- Interact with customer delivery teams to ensure smooth deliveries
- Report to sales management on activity and revenue forecasting
- Maintain contact management records to assist with client communications and marketing campaigns
- Market research and be vigilant of trigger events which could indicate opportunity within accounts
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Inquisitive nature and genuine interest in what our clients do
- Ability to balance both the needs of the client whilst being an advocate of the business
- Established expectation management skills
- Organised and able to run meetings with purpose, structure and energy
- Happiest when attending client sites and being connected to our customers
- Reliable, conscientious and committed
- Preferable experience in Asset Management, Financial Advice, Retail Banks, Wealth Managers or Financial Services software
Our client offers a great financial package and enviable list of company benefits.
This job has now been successfully concluded.