Sales Operations Manager
Salary: Exceptional package to attract the best
Our client is a young, fast paced, growing FinTech company proving market leading Financial modelling solutions to the UK's largest financial services companies as well as innovative start-ups.
Due to their continued growth and success they now have an opportunity for a successful Sales Operations Manager to join the team.
The purpose of this role is to support the sales and business functions in maximising their efficiency and achieving their targets/KPI’s through improving ways of working, processes and systems.
With responsibility for the Sales Administrator, you will need a solid knowledge of sales methodologies, sales behaviour, sales processes, as well as data modelling and analytics. You will be required to report on data to the Sales Director and to other business leaders as required.
You must have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and possess excellent collaboration skills to form relationships across the organization. You will become a trusted advisor and “go-to” person for the business leaders and teams they support. You must be exceptionally organized and work extremely well managing competing deadlines.
You must be confident with technology, strong operationally, collaborative in nature, and skilled at project management. Although this role is very structured you will also need to be able to be creative, thinking outside-of-the-box.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant business experience in operations or financial operations
- Effectively work on multiple activities at the one time, setting priority levels and service delivery
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task with limited to normal supervision
- Strong communication skills both written and presentations
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data to recommending actions
- Discretion with sensitive information – treating all as potentially confidential and/or proprietary
- Experience working in sales and customer support functions (e.g. Sales, Sales Operations, Business Operations) with proven experience in defining Go to Market Sales models, account allocation, sales forecasting, sales target setting and sales commission design and implementation, experience of implementing new processes, tools and systems a distinct advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRMs etc.
Our client offers a great financial package and enviable list of company benefits.
This job has now been successfully concluded.