Client Account Manager
Our client is a global market leader within broadcast services, supplying high quality broadcast equipment; production facilities and project management support for large scale live and near live events.
They have supplied equipment and project management facilities for a number of high profile events including the European Football Championships, Olympic and Commonwealth Games, FIFA World Cup, FA Premier League football, Formula 1, and various primetime reality television programmes and music awards.
Based in Head Office, the Client Account Manager will work as part of the business development team acting as one of the main points of contact for clients. They will respond to business proposals and keep key clients abreast of any developments in technology or commercial opportunities. The purpose is to develop accounts and maintain the relationship within existing and new business streams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and prepare responses for submitted RFPs
- Identify opportunities to increase sales of existing assets and opportunities to current accounts
- Identify pipeline activity to increase revenue
- Assist with the development of sales tools within the business
- Assist the MD and BDD with the refining of current administrative processes
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to business development team
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics using CRM database
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Understand and oversee budgets, to identify areas where the business can increase profit and reduce cost
- Attend necessary training courses to assist with the development of presentations and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable track record of working in a commercial, sales or production role within the Broadcast Industry
- Good understanding of the Broadcast industry including technical terminology
- Ability to deliver pragmatic solutions that work within a commercial environment
- Solid track record in positively influencing people at all levels within an organisation
- Account Management Experience
- Client-focused solutions experience
- Ability to communicate client needs with staff
- Influencing client management
- Ability to manage multiple relationships simultaneously
- Strong negotiation, organisation and communication skills
- Highly effective ability to decipher client requirements through RFPs
This job has now been successfully concluded.