Marketing & Communications Manager
Salary: Competitive package
Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of medical devices used within Critical Care. Due to their continued growth and success they now need to appoint an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager to assist in the marketing of new and existing products.
Summary of Position – Marketing & Communications Manager
Responsible for activities around UK product management & market launch of products. Conducts market research and development of market requirements for existing/new products and line extensions. Events management and monitor ROI for Exhibitions, workshops, webinars, sales meetings. Develop weekly/Monthly/Qtrly sales reports. Content and design work for website and mailshots, literature.
- Tender/bid writing
- Design work
- Sales Figure Creation and Analysis
- Product Launch
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Significant marketing experience in Consumer Product marketing. Experience in launching new products, developing and rolling marcom programs for existing and new products. Social media experience/exposure
- Familiar with med devices industry (desirable)
- Strong problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong written and oral skills
- Ability to travel domestically 20%
- Computer competent including email, slide creation, social networks
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including use of pivot tables
- Experienced in event management: organization of workshops, medical education events
- Experience in working with a corporate HQ to adapt marcom. Good communicator
- Develop growth / acceleration programs and at ease at working with sales people
The company is enjoying an exciting period of opportunity and growth. There are significant opportunities to further develop its capabilities and services and to lead in its marketplace.
This role will enjoy significant levels of autonomy and responsibility. The successful appointee will lead a small team and working with the executive team, be responsible for the commercial success of the business, making a significant contribution to the performance of the business.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role within an exciting and respected business.
This job has now been successfully concluded.