Technical Director Utilities
Salary: Excellent package to attract the best
Our client is a market leader in the utility services sector. The business is a provider of essential utility solutions in the UK to properties on new residential and commercial developments.
This is an executive technical leadership role.
- Contribute, as a member of the Executive, to the development of company strategy plan
- Develop the strategy, policies, processes, procedures and risk management for company-wide deployment of the Technical team
- Lead the company-wide design and technical co-ordination team and be accountable for scheme design, consultancy / feasibility studies, technical standards, regulatory affairs and associated legal processes
- Develop and maintain best relationships with clients, asset owners, partners and designers
- Actively seek improvements within the team in reducing timescales between contract award and scheme handover
- Assist the Executive Business Development Director to secure repeat business via existing client relationships Recruit, manage, develop and motivate the team to achieve agreed targets
Key Requirements for the Role:
- In-depth knowledge of energy networks and network operators
- Strong knowledge of the residential developer infrastructure market
- In-depth knowledge of Technical design regulations
- Positive attitude towards customer service and understanding of its impact on business performance
- Understanding and knowledge of continuous improvement techniques within new and existing processes
Our client is a successful and well-respected business.
This is a particularly exciting time for the business as it continues to build on its success and further develop its capabilities, services and market expansion.
This senior appointment will enjoy significant levels of autonomy and the appointee will be expected to play a major part in the operational success and development of the business.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role with a genuine opportunity for significant career progression.
Job Ref No: TDU 03/19